Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Drug Store finds..

Usually I do not buy from Revlon or Covergirl for the fact that they animal test [animals are for cuddling] all or most of their products.

Now, having said that, I saw something from Revlon that I have heard from friends they enjoyed and decided to try it myself. I got the Revlon creme shadow pallet in the colors Black Magic.


The colors are shimery white with glitter, baby pink, black, and white.

I thought these would make awesome bases. I tried it both with and without my Primer potion. the creme is greasy, barely pigmented and crease so easy it is rediculous. So I figured I would try as a shadow base. Even worse. I quickly returned it to the drugstore. 

But I did have a good find that day. I found some cool new nail polishes made specifically for nail art by Milani. I got the black and I must say, I am in love. I want to buy all of them now. It has a long thin brush that gives awesome easy line aplications. I need to play around with it more and take some photos for you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment